Published on March 23rd, 2009. By The TaddictGeneral
In my days of covering t-shirts, I’ve seen quite a few gift products packaged in with shipped tees. Typically it’s the standard sticker, flyer, or button. In other cases I have seen cards and koozies. There are two accomplishments you should strive to achieve when doing a gift with one of your sold tees. The first being function and the second being creativity.
Function is the most important, because if you can get your customer to use your gift repeatedly, then your brand will receive free advertising from the countless eyeballs seeing it. Brand awareness can sometimes be the big difference maker in your sales if your product is good. The more people that see your high-quality wears, the more that will buy.
Creativity is almost just as important, because you can create fanatics for your brand. If they open your package and their only expectations are the t-shirt, but then receive an added bonus that makes them smile….then you’ve just hit a home run.
If you can find a way to combine both function and creativity, then you’ll have a customer for life. Referrals from your newly converted brand evangelist is the easiest money you’ll ever make.
- If you sell American Apparel shirts and do not offer your customers larger sizes – then you are not appealing to your customers in a positive way.
- Threadless Gift Certs on Discount
- Design by Humans 10k contest Top Ten announced
- Get your favorite Glennz T-shirt design on a poster
- A Design By Humans Sub to drool over